Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Bella Italia

Well, in about 45 minutes, I am going to be on my way to Gatwick airport for the last of the 2007 EdVon travel season. We may still take some small excursions, but this is it for the most part.

We are going to spend 10 glorious days in Italy...2 nights in Venice, 3 nights in Florence, 3 nights in Rome, and 2 nights in Positano, a beautiful town on the Amalfi coast. We will feast our eyes on the Grand Canal in Venice, Michaelangelo's David in Florence, the Colosseum in Rome, and the most beautiful Italian coastline in Positano...among many other things. I'm sure we will feast on some great Italian food and, of course, GELATO!

I cannot get my mobile blog to work, so I can't promise any updates on the road, but I can promise great photos and a fun story when we return. Maybe I'll sneak into an internet cafe once in while. Everyone take care and can't wait to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to hear all about it!!
we've been up to some fun too (see blog for details) - but not nearly as exotic as you! hope you had a great time!