Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY BABY


Today is Edgar's birthday! Isn't he so cute at 8 months old? Can you even recognize him? I love you, Babe, and I'm so happy you came into the world 34 years ago. You are a constant source of inspiration and I am so happy to be sharing my life with you. I hope you have a great day and that this next year is even more exciting than the last.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Edgar!!!! Hope you have a great day. We will celebrate when you get here. Shaila & Bill

Uncle Egar - happy birthday. do you want to play soccer with me? Brody

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.