Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, July 18, 2008

It's Been a While...

...and it will still be a little longer before I post a long note. It has been very busy at the Castro B&B these past few months as several friends and family have graced us with their smiles and love here in Richmond. Edgar and I are leaving for Spain in about 8 hours to spend 10 glorious days in the sunshine, drink some sangria, and eat some tapas. I promise when we get back I will update our last few trips, chronicle our adventures with the guests, and begin a more normal routine of keeping in touch.

Many of you sent me best wishes for my birthday last week and I want to send a big THANK YOU and hug to everyone who thought about me on my special day. It was a very good birthday...in France with our best friends sipping the best wine in the world (in my humble opinion).

We'll be back on Tuesday the 29th...so until then, enjoy your summer and have a great weekend!

No comments: