Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Just a Thought

I always try to keep this blog fun and entertaining, but tonight I just have to get something off my chest.

I have learned in my meager 31 years of life that money and a knowledge of the finer things in life does not necessarily buy class nor my respect. Some who you feel should have both, have neither. And that's all I'm going to say about that.

5 comments:

On Our List said...

Is there a story behind this???

Hope you are enjoying your holidays in HOME SWEET HOME.

Love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

ouch!

On Our List said...

I am making my blog private and want to send you an invite. Email me at sharonfaragher@gmail.com and I will send you an invite.

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Hello, when are you going to update your blog???

Vonda & Edgar said...

Don't worry...I'm not upset with any of my friends!! Haha! I just saw something on TV that made me think of this. Just one of those random thoughts while sitting on my parents' back porch at midnight feeling the gentle breeze blow by.