Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, March 07, 2008

Skiing!!!

We are skiing the French Alps this weekend! We leave this evening around 7:30 and will arrive in Lyon around 10pm local time. We've rented a car for the 2 1/2 journey to Bourg St. Maurice, where our resort of located. I have convinced Edgar to take a lesson since he has never skiied, and I may take a refresher since it's been awhile for me. Although I think it's kind of like riding a bicycle. In my head, I still know what to do. The trick will be getting my body to do it.

I will report back on Tuesday, hopefully still mobile and with all limbs intact. Wish me luck! ~Vonda

2 comments:

On Our List said...

No fair...I am so jealous!!! I bet you will ski great. I hadn't been in 5 years and it all came back to me. Have fun and post pictures for all of us to see.

Love,
Sharon

Anonymous said...

This sounds like fun. I would probably fall all over myself as I have never skiied before! Maybe some day I'll go somewhere and try it. Hopefully I'll have better luck at it than i've had a snorkeling!