Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY

It's hard to believe it's already been 6 years. I remember feeling so serenely calm waiting to walk down the aisle and then such excitement when they opened the doors and I saw you there at the front. The whole day was so perfect as we celebrated with our family and friends. We've done and seen so many things in our years together. I certainly never thought we would be doing THIS! I am so happy you decided Canada would be too cold for you and decided on San Marcos instead. The painthouse will always hold a special memory for me, no matter how ramshackle it was. And who knew when I gave you my phone number that you would actually call me?!? But don't think you fooled me. I knew you didn't just "forget" your coat that you lent to me that cold December night. I knew it was just insurance to see me later ;) I am so proud of you for all of your accomplishments and for your ambition and perseverance that brought us to this magical place in our lives. I look forward to our next years together and anticipate the adventures to come. You make life so much fun and I couldn't imagine spending it with anyone else. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary, Babe.

3 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! I can not believe it has already been 6 years, where does the time go. I hope you had a great day. Here's wishing you many more years of happiness. Love, Bill, Shaila & Brody

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! My how time flies. Dad and I was just talking about how Edgar ask for your hand and how nervous he was.
Remember the trip to get ice, Edgar? We love you both and wish you many more years of love and happiness. Love Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

of course I remember the trip to get ice, I didnt know what to expect cause Larry is so reserved.

I was glad when I asked and heard him saying yes. Thank you all for taking me in the family!!!

Love,

Edgar