Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Memory Tag and all of YOU are IT...

My friend Sharon had this on her blog and I thought it would be fun to do. Here is how you play:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have thousand of memories as it can be excpected but one of my recent favorites was during your 30th b-day and seeing your face of confusion after we pulled off your big surprise party

Edgar

On Our List said...

What keeps coming to my mind is jr high and the 8th grade play and the improv you did with Rebecca Newell. You were hilarious and a great actress.

Jr. High was so much fun!!!

BTW, thanks for the lunch ticket memory. I had forgotten that. I don't remember you ever borrowing money from me but I do remember that Trey Dodd owed me over 40 bucks but I had such a huge crush on him in jr. high I didn't care.

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh where do I start. I guess on memory that sticks out in my mind is when you would hide in the clothes racks at KMart, and you just couldn't seem to keep your hands of the rows of stuff in the grocery store. It seems that I now have a grandson that has some of the same habits as his Aunt Vonda. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. Hope this puts a smile on your face. Love MOm

Anonymous said...

Hey, great game! My memory is of you and Edgar bushwhacking through the undergrowth here in Roujan, France, so that we could reach the bottom of a fig-laden tree. We picked luscious ripe big black figs and ate dozens as we collected them for breakfast next day. It was hot and sunny and dry - just like now.

Lots of love

Lizzie & Ali, Le Couvent, Roujan