Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

20 Week Ultrasound


I did it! The video actually uploaded! I hope you enjoy our little boy! Notice at the very beginning how he is doing the bicycle with his legs. I think that he has been taking Spin classes in there lately...and kickboxing.

If you can't see the video above, just click here...


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj4rXSyS96I

5 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

He is very active & I caught a glimpse of Mr. Winke!!! Brody was super excited to see his baby cousin, he thinks he was looking right at him!!!

Anonymous said...

What a miracle to be able to see our new grandson so far away. Love mom and dad

Le Couvent - www.roujan.com said...

Crikey Vonda - he's a lively little chap. It's a good job Edgar's been in training - he'll need to run fast to keep up with him.

Lots of love from sunny Roujan

Lizzie xx

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

What a precious miracle... Thank you for sharing this with everyone!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I've never seen a video ultrasound. That is just amazing that there is a little human growing inside of you. That's pretty darn cool.