Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Week 24

Week 24! If you are counting months, I guess that makes me about 6 months. However, when you become pregnant, you discover there are so many ways of counting how far along you are. Personally, I like to still count in weeks...it seems like I'm not as far along and that I still have some more time to prepare! I'm feeling really good. I do get tired easily and talking tends to make me huff and puff. I think that I grew this past week. I've been really hungry and my belly has really been itching. The little one is still kicking like crazy and it's fun to watch my stomach shake when he pulls a roundhouse. Other than that, we are now just getting ourselves in planning mode. We intend to do some shopping this weekend while I am still truly mobile and feel like doing it. If we can just stop ourselves from buying cute stuffed animals and toys and focus on essentials, we may just make some headway. Don't forget you can click on my "Bump" photo link to compare the different weeks. It's on the left side panel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking great. Such a big difference since week 5. Take care of yourself and the baby. Have fun shopping. Love mom