Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The Bump Has Arrived!

Week 5


Week 18

Now that my pregnancy news is out of the bag, I thought I would share a "bump" picture for everyone since you can't see it in person. Edgar started taking pictures of it at Week 5, but it got pretty boring because nothing was changing. I feel like things are different enough now to start showing the changes. When I was in Texas a few weeks ago, I bought some maternity pants and got them a little bigger than what I needed because I "would definitely fill them out eventually". Well, I love them, but I have determined that I need clothes that fit me NOW. I was getting serious saggy butt in the old ones and the crotch would hang down to what seemed like my knees after only 5 minutes of walking. I was always on the verge of a wardrobe malfunction. Today, Mom and I went on a mission to find some jeans that would actually fit me. I found 2 pair that are great and will grow with me through the pregnancy. I can't tell you how happy I am to have some clothes that finally fit. Mom bought me 2 sweaters that are very cute and I can't wait to wear them, too!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello again EdVon,
What a beautiful pictures...
Hi Vonda, Thank very much again for all the kidness and all the smiles.
You are a very sweet person and i am very glad to meet (meeting) you.
Angelica and I are now landing into the reality again, we had a very nice trip, all the experiences and memories perfect. Say Hello to Edgar and please send him a big hug, I hope that everything is going well with your parents, say hello to them too. I miss you very much and thank you again for everything.
Bye and hope see you soon...
Kisses
Carlos & Angélica

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

I love it!!!!

Le Couvent - www.roujan.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Le Couvent - www.roujan.com said...

Just as well we've booked you into the biggest bed! Looking forward to seeing you both (all) very soon. Much love from sunny Roujan.

Lizzie & Ali

Our Family said...

You look precious, Vonda:) Glad you shared...hope you enjoy every minute. Kendra H

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

You look great! Such a cute Mommy-to-be!

Anonymous said...

You look great Vonda! Glad you found some clothes that fit too!