Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Anyone a Nicolas Cage fan?

As I walked past our historic Richmond Theater today on a slight detour that just happens to run past the gelato shop (it's summer...I need the gelato!), I noticed all these trucks parked outside. Upon closer inspection I came upon the above sign that explained it all. They are filming the sequel to National Treasure here! This one is called "National Treasure: The Book of Secrets". I'm not a huge Nicolas Cage fan, in fact, ask me to do my Nicolas Cage impression for you next time you see me, but I may go see this one just to check out the theater scenes! I'll keep my camera ready these next couple of weeks in case I run upon anyone worth taking a photo of...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vonda, I'm happy that you and Edgar are enjoying summer in England. I was only there in spring and winter -- I'm sure it's great weather. After two months of rain, we're now sweltering in August heat here in Houston. But I'm glad we're drying out for awhile. Just keep those hurricanes away! I look forward to hearing about and seeing your next trip. Take care. Mary Clark at United Way