Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mex-it-up...Well, sort of...


You've all heard me lament about the lack of Mexican food over here. Thought I would share with you this photo of McDonald's recent "Mex-it-up" campaign. More like "Mess-it-up". Is that fajita breaded and fried? And that salsa...is that ketchup? And just what is that mystery white sauce on the burger?
When I arrive in Austin in December, will whoever is picking me up at the airport please have a taco waiting? Or maybe a margharita...yeah, that sounds better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about rice and beans Aunt Bonda.

Brody

Vonda & Edgar said...

Rice and beans most of all! Especially if they are delivered by the sweetest boy in the world...

Kisses,
Aunt Bonda

Anonymous said...

Sounds good,dont forget the chips and salsa,lol ddn