Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hope you Had a Great Valentine's Day!

Edgar and I didn't do anything really big this year. As Edgar says "Every day is Valentine's day..." Yeah, I know, a little on the cheesy side. I told him all I wanted was to not have to cook dinner or clean up the kitchen. It could be a restaurant, take-away, whatever. So he decided to cook for me...spaghetti, my favorite tomato/bufalo mozzarella/basil salad, bread, and a delicious wine. We topped it off with a chocolate dessert from Maison Blanc, a really good French bakery. He did a great job and I couldn't even tell he had been in the kitchen!

Our friends Matthew and Claire are in London this weekened, their final stop on a trip through France and Germany. We are so excited to catch up with these newlyweds and have someone stay in our guest room!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

I am glad you had a great day. We did also. I didn't have to cook or clean either. Brody gave me a beautiful velvet rose. He picked it out himself. No watering. Yeah!! Have a great weekend.

xo
Shaila