Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Potatoes and Camembert Tour

We are off on the vacation-within-a-vacation in about an hour. Edgar is on his way home and we will let him change clothes and grab a bit to eat before we begin our journey to Wales, and ultimately Ireland and then Normandy, France. We will return on Monday, June 23rd with lots of good stories, I'm sure.

Right now, we are marvelling at just how much stuff our little hatchback can hold, and reminding ourselves that souvenirs will have to be far and few between. I love road trips and I think this will be the ultimate! I don't know if I will be able to blog from the road, but check back just in case. In any case, I'll post as soon as I can upon our return. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget the bungee cords - you can strap some stuff to the top of your car!

john davis said...

Living vicariously through y'all!!! Mom and I are planning a trip to see you, so y'all scope out the best sites! I can't believe your Mom and Dad are there either...tell them I love them and I'm celebrating with them!! Can't wait to hear the stories!!
JMD