Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

We're Still Here and the Trip Was Great!

Just wanted to put up a short post to let everyone know we made it back from our trip safe and sound. We had a really great time, saw some amazing things, and put many miles on the car. It's hard to believe, but Mom and Dad are already leaving on Sunday!!! :( I haven't had time to do the trip report or photo album because I've just been enjoying these last few days with them. We were gone all day today to Stonehenge and Salisbury, where we saw the cathedral and the Magna Carta. Tomorrow and Saturday will be spent winding down and enjoying the last days in Richmond with them. So, the blog may be quiet for the next few days, but check back on Sunday or Monday when I hope to have some more interesting things posted.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time sure flies when you are having fun huh? I am glad to hear you guys had a good time and they got to see so many wonderful things. Tell them I hope they have a safe trip back and we all can't wait to read the report and see pics!!!
Love, Lisa

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

This month went by so fast. I know yall had so much fun seeing all the new sights. I am sure you are ready to get home but do not want to leave either. Brody can not wait for Nana and Papaw to be home. He wants to know if you are going to come to his swimming lessons and he is ready to play in his Diego sandbox. Have a safe trip home. Luv ya, Shaila, Bill & Brody

Anonymous said...

We can't wait to see ya'll either. We have had such a wonderful time. Will tell you all about it when we get home. Brody we can't wait to see you swim and hope mommy and daddy will let you spend a few days with us so we can catch up on all you have been doing and play in the sand. I got you a surprise in Ireland. It is about a giantl,but that is all I am going to tell you. Please keep papaw and I in your prayers at night that we have as safe trip home. Give mommy and daddy a great big hug and kiss for us. We will see you in a couple of days. Love Nana and Papaw

Anonymous said...

Bryan and I will be waiting at the airport to pick you two up! Have a safe flight home - glad you have had a blast! See you soon!
love ya,
Valerie