Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Being Good Citizens

Edgar ponders the many choices on his absentee ballot.

I know this is a little late, but what the heck...


Edgar and I were determined to vote this year, despite living as expats half way around the world. I started our absentee ballot process a long time ago, so we had our paperwork in plenty of time. This was especially special for Edgar because it was his first time to be able to vote as a US citizen! I am hoping they received our ballots and our votes were counted. There really is no way of knowing if everything worked out properly. I basically just put our things in the mail and hoped they would make it to where they were supposed to.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what Edgar needs for Christmas! A new pair of socks! LOL Can't wait to see ya'll for the holidays.

Vonda & Edgar said...

What??? You don't like his super fashionable socks??? He's got some even better than those! ~V