Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let Your Love Flow



I really like the music over here and I'm always tinkering through the UK Top 40 songs to add some spice to my iPod. As I scrolled through the list this week, I noticed The Bellamy Brothers' Let Your Love Flow was listed at #28. What? Are they starting some kind of reunion tour I didn't know about? Did they remake the song? I couldn't figure out why this classic country song was on the UK Top 40, and climbing every week nonetheless. Then it hit me last night when I heard it on TV and realized it is featured in the new Barclay's Bank commercial on TV. There is quite of bit of music that crosses the pond, but classic country is generally not on that list. I have posted it above for your viewing pleasure. Tell me what you think...I really like it!

1 comment:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

That is good. It was funny, the day we talked about this, on the radio station I listen to, they were talking about the very same thing.