Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are enjoying our last Thanksgiving here in the UK. Edgar got off work early and I made a little feast for us-turkey, homemade dressing, sweet potatoes and salad. We splurged and also had sweet iced tea. It's hard to believe I've missed my mom's Thanksgiving feast 3 years in a row now, but she assures me that next year will be no holds barred Thanksgiving. I'm sure she is going to make every single yummy casserole we ask for. We Skyped in this afternoon and visited with everyone at their house and now, thanks to Sky Sports, we are watching the Dallas Cowboys game!! YIPPEE!! Also, can you believe that this time next year, that little bump I'm sporting will be almost or mostly walking and eating turkey of his own?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see and talk to you both today. Only a few more days and we will be there. Ya'll look great and will can't wait to set another plate at the table. Your smile say it all.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!