Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Saturday, November 07, 2009

A Package from Home!!

Our postal workers have been on strike and I've been anxiously awaiting a package from my sister for two weeks! It finally arrived this morning! It contained some great gifts! First, was a newborn Santa outfit. Since I found out I would be having a baby very close to Christmas, I've been on a mission to find one...Shaila found it first. Isn't it cute? Next was a booklight that I can attach to my books. This is a lifesaver because my bedside lamp is very bright and annoying, and even though he won't say it, I'm sure Edgar would rather I not keep it on while he is trying to sleep. Last but not least is a SNUGGIE!!!! I've been wanting one of these for over a year now!!! Now I can read, drink hot chocolate, and change the TV channel without having to unsnuggle from my warm blankety nest. And I like that it is leopard print...so chic. THANKS SO MUCH, SHAILA!!!

2 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

I am so glad you finally got the package. I am glad you really loved everything!!! Can't wait to LB in the santa outfit!!! Luv ya!

JRoo said...

Wow, your getting spam on your blog? So how is the snuggie? haha, that thing is awesome!