Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Monday, November 19, 2007

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

Amidst the cold and rain, Charlie and I walked Richmond Park this morning. All 7 miles of it. And good thing Charlie is from Sweden, where the winters are long and harsh, or else I would have no one to coax me out of my warm and cozy home. It's one of my favorite things to do here because there is always something new to see. The deer are always a hit and right now the leaves are changing, so everything is gold and red...so beautiful. As we were rounding our final corner for the home stretch, a beautiful rainbow just appeared out of nowhere. As I looked closer, I could actually see the end of the rainbow, right there in the trees about 50 feet in front of me.
I guess I can cross that one off my life list!

I didn't see a pot of gold or a box of Lucky Charms, but I did find Lucky Charms in Selfridge's on Oxford Street last weekend...for $14 a box!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, we understand, you want some Lucky Charms!!!! Brody found the box we were going to send to you and I told him they were yours, he said, Aunt Bona will share, just one mommy, please. How could I resist?

Shaila

Vonda & Edgar said...

Of course I will share with the sweetest boy in the world. You should have him wrap a box and give to me for Christmas! We'll see if that tape thing runs in the family ;)
Love, Aunt Bona