Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

SUCCESS

Well, I have to say that my first big solo Thanksgiving was a success! Despite a few logistical setbacks...late start and roasting pan that didn't fit in Charlie's oven...we pulled it off and everything tasted very good. In fact, I even got some recipe requests, the biggest compliment a cook can receive!

A small correction...Charlie's friends are Norwegian, not Swedish. I was most worried that they wouldn't care for the dishes since the Norwegian diet is so completely different, but they lived in the US, Houston actually, for about 3 years, so it wasn't completely out there for them.

I will post a photo of the turkey as soon as I get one. Somehow my camera got left in my purse all evening and we failed to get any pictures. Charlie is sending some along though, so I'll get them uploaded when I can.

How was your Thanksgiving? Are you out of leftovers yet?

No comments: