Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Gelato!!


I love gelato. There is a place in Richmond called Daniele's and I think it's even better than the gelato I had in Italy. We are there at least once or twice a week in the summer and about twice per month in the winter (or when we happen to be in the area). Banana is my favorite ice cream flavor. Since we've lived here (almost 2 years now), Daniele's had yet to carry that flavor. Wouldn't you know it....I guess my begging has worked, because now they have banana!!! YIPPEEE!!! Another new flavor is marzipan, which is basically almond flavored. It's the perfect double scoop! Can't you see how happy I am??

No comments: