Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!

Edgar and I had a great Valentine's weekend! For his V-day gift, Edgar wanted pancakes. I wanted him to clean up after I made the pancakes. We were both happy! The roses were an additional surprise from Edgar, along with some delicious chocolates.


After our yummy breakfast of pancakes, bacon, eggs, strawberries, OJ, and coffee, we headed into London to explore the Natural Science Museum. I know, a museum is not that romantic, but we've both really wanted to go for a while and it was a beautiful sunny day to walk around the city. Those of you who know me well, know that I am really interested in medical stuff. I was in heaven walking around the medical history floor learning about the evolution of anesthetic, herbal remedies, and surgical instruments that looked like torture instruments. Edgar enjoyed walking around the floor dedicated to energy. They had lots of interactive exhibits with one being a trivia game. Edgar only missed one question, and the game told him to play again and "this time, don't cheat!". What???? He's just that smart! And I guess it helps that he's worked in the energy industry for the past 9 years.


After the museum, we made our way back to Richmond to finish the evening with a delicious dinner at Mama Mia. It's a great Italian restaurant near our home that is always delicious. We slept in on Sunday and had a relaxing day just hanging out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad cooked me agreat breakfast and dinner also. Aren't they just great. Mom

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Man, what a big breakfast. I fixed Bill & Brody, pancakes, eggs, toast & bacon. I had oatmeal!!!