Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Driving Test Tomorrow!!!

Tomorrow I take the computer-based portion of my driving test. The one where they ask you what the street signs mean and what you should do if you approach a horse in the road (ANSWER: Stay well back as animals can be unpredictable). There are 50 questions and I have to get 44 right...I feel pretty good about it, but will still study a little more tonight. The other portion of the test is "Hazard Perception Awareness". They flash different scenarios on the screen as if I am driving down the road and I have to push the button as soon as I see a potential hazard. Hopefully after driving since the age of 16, I will have some sort of automatic response. Luckily for me, the driving instruction company who has been giving me my driving lessons publishes a book with every possible test question and a CD-rom with a practice hazard perception awareness test. I'll post my results as soon as I can.

Question. Do you think it purely coincidental that BP will reimburse us for 5 driving lessons and my driving instructor says I will need at least 5 lessons "to have a reasonable chance of passing"? Hmmm....

No comments: