Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to wish my dear Mom a very Happy Mother's Day today. Your unending enthusiasm and energy has propelled me through many moments in life. You are there at the drop of a hat before the need is even spoken. Your care and concern for others mean you are oftentimes the last on your own list. And at the end of the day, when the whirlwind has blown through, you can still spare the energy for a warm, gentle hug. Thank you for all you do-for me, for everyone, everyday. Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks! Love, Vonda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being the loving daughter that you are. I am also counting the day's. Love you Mom