Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, September 12, 2008

A Note to Le Couvent...

Hello Lizzie and Ali,

In response to my own post below regarding Lance Armstrong rejoining the Tour de France, if le Tour passes anywhere near Roujan, consider Edgar and I booked! Lance AND le Couvent...this could be the best trip we take! (do you think they will ban us from Roujan forever if we wave a Texas and US flag?) ~Vonda

3 comments:

Le Couvent - www.roujan.com said...

Hi Vonda

You, Edgar AND Lance in Roujan. You can wave all the flags you like baby!!! It would be heaven on a stick.

Lizzie xx

On Our List said...

Ok, you might be jealous of all the food I get to eat in the States but Texas Roadhouse is nothing compared to seeing Lance in the Tour de France!!! GO LANCE GO!!! I am SUPER JEALOUS.

Vonda & Edgar said...

Lizzie..YIPPEE!! I'm getting my flags now!

Sharon-You are right...but sometimes a girl just needs a steak...and to answer the question of whether or not they have beef over here...yes, they have beef, but it tastes different. The cows are fed on mainly grass, not corn like the US, and it really does make it taste different. I think I should just go ahead an lose 10 pounds now so that when I go to Tejas for Christmas, I won't feel bad gaining it all back!

~Vonda