Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Portugal!!!

Edgar and I are headed to Portugal this weekend! We will be meeting Lilly and Aron in Faro, which is in the Algarve region. On Sunday, we head to Lisbon to pick up two more friends, Mac and Clarice, to join the fun. While Lilly, Aron, Mac and Clarice will continue their trip on to Spain and Africa, Edgar and I will head home on Sunday. Unfortunately, Edgar's vacation days seem to have just disappeared this year! I guess somewhere between Colombia, France, Ireland and Spain, we have managed to just about run the bank dry.

Since we will be staying on the coast, I'm sure I will have some beautiful photos to share. Have a great weekend and I'll check in again next week!

1 comment:

Brenton and Jenna Lane said...

Hope you guys have a great time!!! Can't wait to see some great photos!