Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, September 03, 2009

Week 25

Hard to believe I am already this far along! I had my 24 week appointment on Tuesday. Everything looks really good...weight in the appropriate range, tummy is the right size, blood pressure good, my pulse was a little high but it's usually because I am still recovering from the walk to the office and I always get a little anxious. Last night I started prenatal yoga. I've tried yoga before and I have to admit that I'm not a huge fan. I just always thought I should be briskly walking or kickboxing or something else instead. But yoga while pregnant is completely different for me. I loved it. It felt so good to stretch my back and relax my racing mind. I think I'm really going to look forward to my weekly classes. In a couple more weeks, I'm going to start prenatal Pilates. Now Pilates I love. I did Pilates for several years before pregnancy. I've done matwork and the Reformer machine and loved each one. I'm hopeful that the Pilates will help me build some strength for the task to come in the next few months. I'm going to throw in a few aquafit classes during the week and I think that should keep my energy up and counteract the ice cream I'm eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Vonda - you look so cute! Glad everything is going well with the pregnancy! Take Care & love you!
~V