Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week 26

I'm still feeling great, despite getting tired very easily. My back has been hurting quite a bit, but the yoga classes seem to help. I always sleep really good on yoga nights. I also started having some random Braxton-Hicks contractions...mainly in the evening, but they go away when I sit down. Little baby is still kicking like crazy, always as soon as I lay down for bed. It's fun to feel where he is rolling and know that he is safe and warm just playing around in there. I am getting nervous about the day he gets big enough to kick my ribs...I still have a few more inches to go. Tomorrow is a big day for Edgar and I. We are going to a store called John Lewis, where we have a 2-hour appointment with a "nursery advisor" to help us get all set up with the basics we will need while over here. Who knows what we'll come home with. The good news is that you pick it all out on one day and then you tell them when you want them to deliver it to your house (for free). This means we don't have to store and walk around it for at least a few more months.
Remember, you can see my belly getting progressively bigger by clicking on the link to the left.

No comments: