Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Week 28

This is the traditional side view I've been taking. I'm really starting to feel pregnant now. Not quite as nimble as I once was..haha. The floor just seems so FAR away these days! If I look relaxed, it's because I am. I got the best pregnancy massage yesterday. It wasn't just a pamper session, I actually therapeutically needed a massage due to some aches and pains that are creeping up. This lady specializes in all things women, mainly pregnancy, infertility, things like that. She's got all sorts of training in holistic stuff and I almost felt like I was in a counseling session. We had a consultation for about 30 minutes before my appointment to discuss how things have gone so far, my anxieties/fears, etc. She had great advice and then whipped up some aromatherapy oils based on all the information I provided. The best part of it all is that her table has holes cut out for boobs and the bump. It felt so great to lay in that orientation after weeks of side sleeping. I'm normally a stomach sleeper anyways, so that in itself was worth my time. In fact, I would pay just to lay on her table for an hour, face down. Well, maybe I might want the massage thrown in, too. Little baby loved it too. When I got settled on my stomach, he started moving like crazy!

This is more of an angled view. I'm trying to get a shot of what Edgar and I have nicknamed my upper abdomen-The Torpedo. The bottom of my torso is nice and rounded like a ball, and then my upper torso does this weird pointy thing. Can't really make it out in this picture, so you'll just have to trust me. Maybe one day I will get brave enough to post a picture of my bare stomach. You could probably make it out with some strategic shadowing. Meanwhile, I think I'll just keep my shirt on.

My next appointment is Tuesday. After that, I start going in every 2 weeks. Is it already time for the every other week appointments??? Holy crap!

3 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

You were having a great hair day!!! I do see the little torpedo!!!! You look very relaxed and great.

Anonymous said...

Looking good. Love you Aunt D

Vonda & Edgar said...

Thank you...pregnancy hair rocks! Will be sad to see it go after the little arrives.

Love you, too Aunt D! Can't wait to see you in a few months!