Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, October 01, 2009

Week 29


I know, I know....they look the same as last week. I promise I do have another shirt, I just really like this one and it's easier to compare photos when everything looks the same. I had my 28 week appointment on Tuesday and everything is still progressing perfectly. I love how everyone I've dealt with medically has made me feel like the best baby maker/grower they've ever seen. Usually, after 28 weeks, the doctor sees you every 2 weeks, but I'm doing so well, he extended it to 3! So, I'll go in again on October 20th.

2 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Your hair is really growing!!!

Vonda & Edgar said...

I know...and you should see my nails! It's the first time I can clip them and a week later they are back to where they were.