Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Monday, October 05, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRODY, #5!!!


Dear Brody,

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago today your very brave mommy brought you into our world. You were the sweetest, cuddliest little baby, and your little face was the cutest I had ever seen. Now, you light up our days with your smile and provide us with endless entertainment as you tell your very imaginative and funny stories. I am so lucky to have you as my nephew and I can't wait until you get to meet our little baby. You will be the best Big Cousin...I'm sure of it. I hope you had fun with all your friends at school today and I will see you in just a few more months!

Love,
Aunt Vonda

3 comments:

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

Thank you. I just cried for the first time today. I loved that picture of Brody. Oh, and your red shirt. I think that was in every picture.

Vonda & Edgar said...

Sorry to make you cry. I think I shed a tear when I was writing this. And the infamous red shirt. i finally donated it to charity. Or it may be in storage back in Houston...who knows...guess I'll find out soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe how much you looked like your mother until I looked at your picture tonight. Can't wait to hear all about your birthday and your new rodeo friends when we get home. Good luck on your mutin bustin. Love you, Nana and Papaw