Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Week 31

Here is my bump, although it now feels more like a mountain. This little man kicks so hard that I think I should sometimes yell "GOOOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!". He has definitely found my rib cage and loves to rub his feet and hands along its ridge. A very bizarre but wonderful feeling. I usually have to create a barrier with my hand so it won't be too uncomfortable. Edgar says I should just let him kick, I say let me kick your ribs for a while and we'll see how fast you put up a barrier. It's all in good fun and Edgar is continually amazed at the growth and jerks/movements in my belly. My next appointment is Tuesday. This is going by so fast!

No comments: