Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Up

We saw the 3-D animated movie Up last weekend. I wasn't too exited about seeing it because I'm usually not into the animated kiddie flicks. Edgar promised me that it had gotten good reviews and that I would like it. He also took full responsibility if I didn't. Well, verdict in, I LOVED it! It's a very sweet story about an husband who tries to fulfill his deceased wife's life-long dream of living on top of a beautiful waterfall in South America. He flies their whole house down south using helium balloons. Adventure ensues when a young boy accidentally tags along and, of course, there is also an evil villain to conquer along the way. I actually cried a few times and I don't think it was because of hormones. I think you should go see it even if you don't have kids. In fact, I think there were only about 2 kids in the whole audience that night.

No comments: