Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 32


Week 32!!! My appointment went very well on Tuesday. My iron levels were a little low, so now I get to take this delicious liquid iron supplement. It's only 10ml twice a day...I just hold my nose and pretend it's a bad shot. My next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then I start going weekly. I thought you might also enjoy a front shot of me. I'm starting to fill out on the sides now...he needs all the room he can get these days, so my stomach is expanding in all directions. He is VERY active. In fact, Mr. Spence-Jones (my doctor), was literally chasing him around my stomach with the doppler to get the heartbeat. I hope I can have enough energy for this little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your look great and I love your hair pulled back. Don't worry you will have plenty of energy when the time comes. Love mom