Trip reports, ramblings, photos and videos from our life in Europe. Please feel free to send comments and keep me updated with your emails!

Friday, October 30, 2009

4D Ultrasound


As you can see, we had the big 4D ultrasound today! It was so amazing and I will never forget the feeling that came over me when I saw his little face. Who knew I could fall in love with an image on a screen?

Everything measured perfectly. He is approximately 5.4 lbs, which means he will be 8.4lbs if I make it to 40 weeks. I really hope I can push that out! His head was way down in my pelvis. The technician just said that means he knows where he's supposed to be. I knew he was pretty low, because I can feel all 5.4 lbs of him on my bladder right now. I did throw in one 2D picture for everyone who keeps telling me, "Oh, those ultrasounds aren't always accurate, you may have a girl after all!" I'm pretty sure after today that we are having a boy.

I will see my doctor again on Tuesday, and will continue with weekly appointments until he makes his appearance. I don't know why, but I just think he's going to come early. Watch me go over my due date and you will all refer me back to this posting..hahaha.

3 comments:

Our Family said...

Thanks for sharing. It's getting so close! I'm so excited for you guys. Kendra

Bill, Shaila and Brody said...

He's a cutie!!! He is blowing Auntie a kiss!!! I think you are going to deliver early also.

Anonymous said...

AUNT MARSEY SAYS:
HE LOOKS LIKE VONDA.....NO,WAIT I SEE EDGAR TOO!!He is beautiful,,,can't wait to see him.
LOve yall